Copy and paste is a very unique feature, with the help of which many posts are very easily. How to copy, paste, Because let’s say we have written some text on some other software. And we have to write it on other software too, so writing in both can be very difficult. But with the help of copy paste tool, you can easily write that text in your other software. All you have to do is copy the text already written. And paste it in your other software. And the entire contact will be copied, how to copy paste in laptop and mobile.
how to copy paste in laptop and mobile
If you want, you can use the shortcut key for copy paste. Or if you want, you can also use the cursor.
how to copy in laptop
First of all go to the software where you have written any text. And you want to copy that.
- If you want to copy certain particular paragraphs or text, select that much text
- Right click and click copy
- But if you want to copy the entire text, then press CTRL + A and then CTRL + C
You can copy any text from anywhere. The only condition is that that text should be selected. If you can’t select that text, you won’t be able to copy it either.
how to paste in laptop
- Now go to the software website where you want to paste it
- Right click on paste or press CTRL+V
Shortcut key to copy paste
If you want, you can use the left and right buttons for copy paste. But if you want you can copy with ctrl+a and post with ctrl+v. Because the shortcut to copy paste is the key.
how to copy in android mobile
Always mobile users have problem with copy and paste. Because they do not have any idea how to copy and paste in mobile. Whereas a process remains very simple. And if you also want to copy and paste any text in your mobile, just start this process and copy whatever text you want.
- First touch on that text and hold for 2 seconds
- That text will be selected automatically. And also you will get the option to adjust, you can also select more text if you want.
- After that click on copy, and all the text you have selected will be copied
how to paste in android mobile
- Wherever you want to paste the text, touch the screen and hold it for two seconds.
- click on paste
You can copy paste very easily in computer and also in mobile by following the above mentioned methods. But remember that if you copy something from somewhere for normal task. So there is no problem, but if you do some work on the internet and copy some text written on another website. and use it on your platform, it may be a problem for you. Because if the copyright of that text is claimed online. So your website can be penalized in many ways.
So by following the above mentioned procedure you can copy any text from any web page. But when you are accessing someone’s site in any web browser, some websites may not give you the option to copy the text. This happens because the owner of that website has turned off copy paste on his website. So that it becomes difficult to copy the content on that website easily. However, this is mainly the case for ordinary Internet users. But if you want, you can copy it very easily. For which all you have to do is convert that page into PDF file. And after that you will be able to copy any text from that PDF file.
How to copy copy protected content from mobile
If you want to use a browser that provides the option of a reader mode, you can use Mozilla Firefox. Just install Mozilla Firefox browser on your mobile.
- Open firefox browser and search and open that content. whose text you want to copy
- Click on reader mode in the URL bar
- Touch and hold the text you want to copy, and click Copy
Even though that content was copy protected, its copy protection is removed in Reader Mode. After which you can copy any text or even the entire article from that page in a normal way. And if you use a computer, the process will be exactly the same for you. You install Firefox browser on your computer. And in that also you will get the option of reader mode, by clicking on it you can remove copy protection. and copy text.
copy create pdf
- On your computer, open the web page whose text you want to copy.
- press ctrl+p
- Select pdf in document type
- save that file
- Open that saved PDF file
- Select the text where you want to copy and click on copy
In this article you learned how to copy paste, Copy cut paste shortcut key. We hope this information will prove useful to you.