Many times when we take out the battery of our phone, the time of our phone gets reset. How to change time in Android phone, And we have to reset our phone’s time. And all phones have two options to set the time. The first is to set the time manually. And the second one is automatic, out of which both the methods are very easy. You can set your phone’s time using either method. How to set time in phone.
If you set the time manually in your phone, then you have to set the date manually as well. But if you choose the automatic option then you don’t have to set your time or date at all. Rather automatically the time of your phone will be set.
How to change phone time
If for some reason you just want to show the wrong time on your phone for some time, then you will have to change the time manually. Because if you change automatically then the correct date and time will appear in your phone.
How to set time and date in Android phone
- First go to your phone’s settings
- Click on System management. (It is possible that in some devices you will not get this option, but you will get the option of direct date and time)
- Scroll down the page and click on date and time
- If the automatic time setting is on in your phone, then you will not be able to change the time manually. For this, first stop the auto time.
- Click on Set time and set the time and click on OK
- Click on Set date. And after selecting the date in it, click on OK, the date of your phone will also be changed.
How to set Phone me automatic time and date
The way we set time manually in our phones. By going to the same setting, we can automatically set the setting of our phone.
- Go to your phone’s Settings and go to System Management
- Scroll down the page and click on Date & Time
- Enable the Auto option button, now if ever the time gets wrong in your phone. So it will be set automatically. And yes if you enable the auto option, then after that you will not be able to change the setting of your phone manually.
How to make phone time from 24 hours to 12 hours
Many times people have to face the problem of 24 hours which is very difficult for people to understand. Because people always see time in 12-hour clock, and it becomes a bit difficult for them to understand 24-hour clock. So if your phone’s time setting has been set to 24 hours by mistake, you can change it to 12 hours by this process.
- First of all go to Settings of your phone and go to System Management and click on Time & Date.
- Disable the Use 24 hour format button. Now instead of seeing the time in 24-hour format, the time in your phone will appear in 12-hour format.
how to change time in android phone
The process of changing the time of Android phone has been explained above and the process of changing the time remains the same in almost all Android phones. All you have to do is go to your settings and set your time by going to date and time. And we would suggest you to use automatic time.
Why is the automatic time wrong in the phone
When you set the time setting automatically in your phone, then you do not need to set the time in your phone. Rather, automatic time is set in your phone according to your country and the date is also set as well. But in some circumstances your time does not change even after setting automatic time, the main reason for this is network error.
If your phone does not have a SIM card and you set the time setting to automatic, your phone will not automatically set the time. Rather it will keep showing the same time as it was before automatic setting. Because your phone is not getting the network, then even after setting the date and time setting automatically, your phone time is not getting set. So please check whether your phone has sim card or not.
And in some situations, even after having a SIM card in the phone, the network does not come in our phone, then even in such a situation, the time of your phone will not change automatically. For this, you can check whether you have inserted the SIM card correctly in your phone or not. Or your phone may have airplane mode on or you may have disabled your SIM card. Because if there is any such activity due to which your phone does not get the network, then the time of your phone will not be set automatically.
From this article you learned how to set time in phone. We hope this information will prove useful for you.